Software Architect - RemoteSoftware Architect
On behalf of our client, a data – driven company developing AI Platforms for the shipping industry, we are currently looking for a self-driven Software Architect, to join its software development team.
- Analyzing/designing/documenting architectural changes based on business requirements for new features
- Analyzing/designing/documenting architectural changes based on technical debts/enhancements/improvements on the existing system
- Work on software architecture, system definition, algorithm design and design patterns
- Technical ownership of scalable cloud platforms
- Review of low level technical documentation prepared by the teams in order to ensure the compatibility with the initial design
- Review technical analysis made by other architects
- Participate in the design of the technical solutions, which are irrelevant to architectural changes
- Prepare PoCs for any new architectural or application proposal
- Participation in technical cross-departmental workgroups to find solutions to architectural issues that may concern the entire company
- Close cooperation with director, QA department, development teams, product owners and possibly other departments in order to give guidance or explain the changes in the architectur
What you will need
- Experience of technical ownership of scalable enterprise software, preferably cloud software with interaction between diverse microservices. This will include multi-year experience as a senior developer and/or software architect.
- Ability to analyse requirements and research output in a highly technical domain and produce high-quality scalable designs. Broader STEM background or experience would be helpful.
- Experience of software architecture, system definition, algorithm design and design patterns
- Experience in startup and/or B2B SaaS environments
- Ability to work under pressure and with frequently changing priorities
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non technical people
- Solid knowledge of and experience in REST-ful architectures and web-APIs, Kafka and distributed streaming platforms, Relational DBs and Query Optimisation,NoSQL DBs, Container technologies
We love your personality if you
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
- are adaptable to changes
- enjoy being a Team player
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, great health insurance coverage, opportunity for you to grow and follow your career path and a great office space in the heart of Athens. You will have the opportunity to work in a team of challenge-driven, team-spirited individuals that take great interest in new techniques and technologies. They love expressing their creativity in an impactful way and eventually shaping the direction of new product features!