Software Development Engineer in TestQA Test Automation Engineer
On behalf of our client, a leading European company pioneering in the use of Big Data for genetic analysis, key partner of big hospital chains across Europe (incl. NHS), with HQs in Lausanne and offices in Athens, we are currently looking for a self-driven Software Development Engineer in Test, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Software Development Engineer in Test
You will be an expert in developing company’s test function and participating in the full software development life-cycle. You will collaborate with other team members, you will develop test strategies, draw up test documents, identify faults, and assist on reviewing QA reports.
- Helping define company’s high-level test strategy and putting in place the necessary processes and documentation
- Continuing to develop our test function and embedding this within company’s development process
- Taking full responsibility for the quality of our medical software, minimizing defects and ensuring there is sufficient coverage on the critical parts of the applications
- Developing new testing frameworks where necessary
- Automating tests wherever possible, which may include defining test requirements that the developers can automate there are still critical areas to improve and opportunities for automation
- Participating in the full software development life-cycle
What you will need
- 2+ years’ experience and knowledge of automation testing
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Excellent understanding of different types of testing and familiarity with automated testing tools
- Complete knowledge of software development methodologies and
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
We love your personality if you
- Are a flexible team player
- Highly motivated
- Act as an owner
- Have an eye for detail
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.