On behalf of our client, the first loyalty marketplace where companies create loyalty schemes and consumers follow them in 1 platform, we are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join their highly empowered team of dynamic and talented professionals in Athens.
A typical week as an Android Developer might involve;
- Developing features and improvements to their Android application, with the use of Java
- Emphasis on code quality delivery: unit and snapshot testing, UI testing
- Following continuous integration and Agile Methods; reading and submitting merge requests
- Investing in multiple areas of the mobile development cycle: CI/CD, app health monitoring and alerting, data-driven analysis
- Presenting ideas for system improvements and helping to shape the future of our company
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of application, reliability, and performance optimization
- Participation in design sprints when building new features or products
What you will need
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK & proficient with Java
- Strong skills in handling Rest API requests
- Good knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- UI/UX design principles and architectural patterns
- Experience in distributed VCS (Git)
- Code Refactoring
- At least 2 years of Android apps development experience
We love your personality if you
- Are hard drive with team spirit
- Have excellent communication skills
- Always willing to try at the cost of failing
- Will always speak your mind even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Are self-organized and willing to go down the rabbit hole to learn what it takes to succeed.
You will become a member of a friendly, positive, and strong team culture working environment that promotes freedom of thinking, within a fast-paced industry!
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on the candidate's profile and experience
- Career development
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth, including the budget for educational purposes (e.g. conferences, books, online courses, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Work