On behalf of our client, an International Telematics and IoT company with offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Athens, serving more than 1.000 enterprise clients across Europe with innovative solutions, we are looking for a tech-driven and highly-skilled Android Developer to join their technology team of professionals in Athens.
A day in the life of an Android Developer
You will be a valuable member of a talented software team that works on innovative applications, utilizing emerging technologies and trends. Υour role includes application development while being present to the full software development life-cycle, from concept to design and testing.
- Define and analyze software requirements
- Build complex software applications
- Debug, test and document software applications
- Collaborates effectively with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary engineering professionals
- Investigates, recommends and implements new technologies
What you will need
- 2+ years of experience in Android development
- Knowledge and experience with JAVA and/or Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android SDK
- Understanding of RESTful web service design
- Experience with Version Control Tools
- Good understanding of Android architecture components (View Models, Live Data, Data Binding, Navigation)
- Experience with Unit and UI testing frameworks
We love your personality if you
- act like an owner
- are a team player
- have a passion for high-end technologies
- have the ability to work autonomously
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.