The ASP.NET developer is a position responsible for the implementation of digital projects for the companies’ clientele, in close collaboration with the other members of the Linakis Digital Team. The ideal candidate will focus on the creation of high value web and mobile applications, addition of new features to existing projects and will be committed to implement solutions to meet challenging and advanced requirements. They will work together with the other members of the Development Team, and maintain an open communication with the Company’s Project Management, UX/UI and Customer Support Teams, to ensure high quality deliverables. They must be able to punctually deliver functional custom components and verify that the deliverable meets all technical requirements. They will report daily to the Production Director to ensure that delivery times and quality standards are always met.
• Creation of websites, web and mobile applications.
• Development of integrations with external systems and web services.
• Addition of new features and components to existing client solutions.
• Delivery of updates and amendments to existing applications.
• Support/Debugging of existing applications.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
• Efficient use of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017.
• Very good knowledge of ASP.Net MVC. Good knowledge of Web API is a plus.
• Working knowledge of HTML5.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server platform is a plus.
• Very good knowledge of the English language.
• Knowledge of Git and TFS source control systems is a plus.
• Good grasp of web technologies (server/client, web services, etc).
• Existing knowledge in Umbraco and/or Sitecore is a major plus.
• Experience in using Bootstrap framework is a plus.
• Manage multiple independent projects, delivering results within time and budget.
• Ability to develop, maintain and troubleshoot mid-level to complex applications.
• Diligence in production of quality, testable code.
• Comply to corporate processes and procedures.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to operate normally under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Team player. Frictionless communication with other members of the Team is a must.
• Excellent attention to detail in code requirements
• Quick learner to adopt new technologies and methodologies
• Passion in programming
• Experience in an equivalent position is a plus