On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious ASP.NΕΤ Software Developer, to join its highly-skilled team of professionals in Athens.
- Design and develop 3 tier web applications based on Microsoft technologies
- Front and back end development of websites and apps
- Attend to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues
- Attend meetings and briefings with clients and peers
- Generate ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions.
- Stay up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends
- Demonstrate interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business
- Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of proven experience in developing web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Very Good knowledge of SQL
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Proven knowledge of English language (B2 level or higher)
- Experience in SQL Server and/or IIS
- Experience in Microsoft Share Point Platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
- Problem-solver, quick-learner, and innovator
Working closely with a dynamic, top-rated motivated team. Fast-paced environment, ground for fast learning and advancement within a challenging environment in Telecom sector, which meets the global standards. Compensation package includes competitive salary and benefits.