On behalf of our client, a leading European company pioneering the use of Big Data in genetic analysis, key partner of big hospital chains across Europe with HQs in Lausanne and offices in Athens, we are currently looking for a self-motivated and high-reliable Back End-Python Developer, to join its experienced and skilled team of professionals based in Athens.
You will maintain and advance the current stack of Python web applications and various HTTP Rest APIs. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, efficient and high-availability applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as Maria DB, Redis
- 2++ years’ experience in Python and at least one web framework, such as Django, Flask
- Experience in integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of GIT code versioning tool
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience in tools used in frontend development such as LESS, SASS, WebPack
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Genuine interest in emerging technologies
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Eagerness to grow and learn
- Focus on detail
- Team player
You will have the opportunity to work with one of the global leaders in the sector and participate in major projects for high end operators in UK, USA, Balkans, Latin America and other exciting destinations, alongside aspirated professionals, with cutting edge technologies and unlimited access to knowledge.