On behalf of our client, a super fast-growing and innovative delivery service company, we are currently looking for a self-driven DevOps Engineer, to join its software development team.
- Being engaged in the continuous development and continuous delivery activities of the company’s products
- Building and setting up the necessary infrastructure
- Helping on migrating the AWS Cloud Infrastructure to Azure
- Implementing a unified deployment workflow across all their services
- Assisting on building the DevOps team
- Overseeing all live environments for any hiccups and minor assist may needed with daily IT related problems (less than 10%-15% of the day to day)
What you will need
- 2+ years’ experience on a similar role
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices used for software development, such as version control, collaboration, compliance, and CI/CD
- Hands-on experience in building and operating CI/CD pipelines (e.g. using GitLab CI/CD, GitHub Actions)
- Experience running services on public clouds Azure, AWS.
- Experience using monitoring and logging tools like the ELK stack and Google Cloud Logging
We love your personality if you
- enjoy being a Team player
- are open minded
- hold a problem-solving attitude
- are great communicator (both Greek and English)
- are eager to learn
What’s in it for you
A very competitive salary, depending on the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment and gain access to resources for professional and personal development.