On behalf of our client, a company focused on the development and production of complex and smart electronic systems, who has soon managed to create top-quality electronic devices and control panels, we are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join their R&D department.
A day in the life of an Embedded Systems Engineer
You will be a valuable member of a talented engineering team that works on expanding and realizing new projects, utilizing emerging technologies and trends. Υour role includes delivering products and services of unique design and reliability.
- Define and analyze software requirements
- Build complex embedded systems software for use on 32 bit uC
- Develop test protocols and procedures for design verification
- Design schematic diagrams and PCBs
- Have an effective collaboration with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary engineering professionals
- Research, recommend and implement new technologies
What you will need
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 4-5 years’ of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C programming language
- Familiarity in using Hardware and Software lab debugging tools
- Knowledge of common peripherals and interface drivers
- Demonstrated experience in rapid prototyping, debugging and problem solving skills
- Written and oral communication skills in Greek and English
We love your personality if you
- are people centric
- act like an owner
- love innovating for people
- focus on results
You will have the chance to work with a motivating team of engineers as well as on new projects. You will also have a competitive remuneration package as well as a private insurance and the ability for remote working plus flexible working hours.