On behalf of our client, an international materials manufacturing organization with a global presence, we are currently looking for a self-driven End User Services Lead, to join its tech-driven team.
A day in the life of an End User Services Lead
The position reports to the IT Director and its primary scope is to the role is leading the end users’ services team which serves as the 1st level of support for Greece IT. The team provides a broad range of IT services to end-users covering traditional desktop support and troubleshooting, hardware and software installation and configuration, phone system and video conferencing support, trainings, management of asset lifecycles. The End User Services Lead will be responsible for the planning, configuration, security, implementation and delivery of desktop operating systems, and core applications/services including web browsers, Antivirus, devices security, and office productivity suites.
- Provide superb service to the Greece & Group Corporate Center end-users; plans and runs end-user satisfaction surveys to identify areas of improvement, prepares and executes action plan
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and documents escalated incidents and problems in the ticketing system.
- Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority
- Creates and maintains team KPI’s & ticketing system reporting
- Serves as a liaison between staff and the IT department to resolve issues.
- Maintains excellent knowledge and documentation of all configurations & issues in a standard format.
- Networks administration on user accounts, phones, VPN, Wi-Fi accessibility, Webcasts, or videoconferencing events and devices encryption.
- Accountable for the overall strategy, roadmaps, and technical standards for ensuring workplace technology hardware and applications meet end-user needs and requirements of the business, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, peripherals, core operating systems, and key applications
- Select, develop, and grow a team to deliver operational excellence through key performance indicators, establishing and communicating goals and objectives and effective performance feedback
- Take ownership of escalated issues to certify they are comprehensively addressed through root cause analysis
- Oversee projects and initiatives with the project management team to provide subject matter expertise and technical designs and solutions that are compliant with the company standards.
- Identify operational and procedural opportunities focusing on implementing service and support enhancement initiatives and devise processes to support continuous improvement
- Provide superb service to the Greece & Group Corporate Center end-users; plan and run end-user satisfaction surveys to identify areas of improvement, prepare and executes action plan
- Collaborate and influence business stakeholders and IT management to ensure alignment and enhanced business value through end-user solutions and services
What you will need
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
- 5+ years of experience leading operating system deployment & management (Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policy, Intune, Powershell, MFA), and software distribution tools
- Experience in Linux environments and CISCO Products
- Experience with productivity tool configuration management, (including Office ProPlus, browsers), endpoint security products and unified communication tools like Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Teams, and videoconferencing
- Cisco Video Conferencing set up and issue resolution experience.
- Project Management skills
- Ability to document technical work effectively. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a Global Company environment
Great to have
- Certifications in Microsoft, Amazon, Google cloud, and other relevant areas
- Certification in ITIL v3/v4
- Experience in Cloud IaaS, PaaS & SaaS environments
- CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, Linux Certifications will be highly appreciated
We love your personality if you
- have Attention to detail with analytical and synthesis capability
- have project Management skills
- have Strong organizational & multitasking skills
- are committed to service excellence standards
What’s in it for you
You will be part of a Leading Global organization in a digitized and tech-advanced environment. Except for your annual income, the company offers a performance-based bonus, a medical and pension plan, and a hybrid working model.