On behalf of our client, a Group of Companies with strong presence in Renewable Energy Sources, Waste Management and Financial Investments, we are currently looking for a talented ERP Specialist, to join its IT team.
A day in the life of an ERP Specialist
We are looking for a results-oriented ERP specialist to successfully integrate our ERP software. You will be collaborating with senior managers to determine which business processes need optimization, enhancing the performance of our IT systems, and deploying and implementing suitable ERP solutions.
To ensure success as an ERP specialist, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and the ability to resolve integration issues. An outstanding ERP specialist will be someone whose expertise translates into streamlined business processes and highly efficient human resources management.
- support and maintain applications systems, in order to support the business needs of the company
- ensure that the ERP systems run smoothly (provision of ongoing maintenance) while resolve efficiently and on time any related problem; monitor and maintain ERP’s security
- implement and support Group BI / MIS reporting
- provide training and support to internal users
- participate in projects of designing, testing, and implementing new ERP system and applications
- gather requirements and collaborate with externals developers’ team
- provide reporting that can help the company increase profits and efficiency
- make suggestions on how to improve efficiencies
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes
- Certification in Entersoft ERP business process integration is a plus
We love your personality if you have
- great organizational and time management skills
- exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating environment as well as on a large scale project.