On behalf of our client, a leader in the fields of digital marketing, graphic design and web development, we are currently looking for a self-driven Full-stack Developer, to join its development team.
A day in the life of a Full-stack Developer
You will create pioneering digital experiences across the whole spectrum of devices, apps and platforms. You need to have an agile mindset, in order to join an exceptional engineering team, practicing real scrum. You are the best fit for the role, if you enjoy problem solving and technical challenges!
- Develop new features and widgets of the platforms for clients’ requirements
- Develop functionality for high transaction, large scale websites
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices. Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software
- Reporting with all the progress information on a weekly bases
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Participation in monthly all-hands team meetings
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of extensive experience with PHP
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design and related concepts
- Experience in developing websites using at least one popular PHP web framework (Laravel, Symfony, Zend)
- Solid experience with at least one relational database (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
We love your personality if you
- are passionate about web-related technologies
- have desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- enjoy being part of a team with shared goal
- have analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
What’s in it for you
You will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, private life and health insurance. You will have the chance to work in an international and dynamic atmosphere, among an innovative team with fresh ideas. You will also use best practices and cutting edge technologies!