On behalf of our client, a US vertical SaaS company that uses AI and modern messaging technologies for the automotive industry, we are currently looking for an inspirational Full Stack Engineer, to join its software development team in Athens.
A day in the life of a Full Stack Engineer
You are an Engineer who will jump in and help us find, build, evaluate, and evolve solutions to our users’ needs.
You’ve built, shipped, and supported previous applications, and are looking to apply that knowledge to a new team and product.
As a full-stack engineer on our small team, we will need you to work in multiple areas:
• our backend (python app deployed on GKE)
• mobile and web apps (react-native and react)
• performance, security, and operations (with modern tools like sentry and datadog)
You don’t need to be an expert in everything but you will eagerly jump in, especially when it’s something new. We will try a lot of things—some will work and some won't. You will have endless opportunities to learn and tackle challenges. As we continue to grow, we’ll look to you to take technical ownership of at least one of those areas above
We believe multi-functional teams drive the best outcomes. So, expect to collaborate with UX, Business Development, and Customer Success. You'll also get to know our end customers, as their insights are gold.
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience
- Prior experience working with a SaaS startup preferred
- Desire background working with GraphQL and/or RESTful systems
- Comfortable working alongside a product team
We love your personality if you have:
- Supportive and respectful attitude towards team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills to contribute as an effective team player
- Comfortable working remotely with a distributed team
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility and a competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits
- A unique opportunity to play a key role in the company’s international growth journey
- Fantastic colleagues and a work culture you can believe in