On behalf of our client, a leader in the market of Engineering, Procurement and Construction market (EPC), we are currently looking for a self- driven Full Stack PHP Developer, to join its development team.
A day in the life of a Full Stack PHP Developer
You will be able to work together and communicate with an up-to-date team of developers, performing a variety of programming assignments and procedures. You will work along with internal clients and play a key role in various application’s enhancements for multiple business departments.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain business applications
- Develop business process management forms
- Write comprehensive and accurate specifications and plans
- Provide on-site support on activation periods or design meetings
What you will need
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent
- Good knowledge of Database concepts (SQL or MySQL)
- Knowledge of (or interest in) development with .Net Core is a plus
- Interest in cloud technologies, especially Azure
- Previous experience in ERP development will be highly appreciated
We love your personality if you
- Enjoy staying updated with all the latest technology trends
- Are a true team-oriented member
- Enjoy working with different cultures
- Are resourceful and ownership taker
What’s in it for you
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate team, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We will be a member of construction projects around the globe with meaningful impact. You will also find a proud, productive, and human-centric culture.