On behalf of our client, a leader in Internet Services and Solutions with a large clientele in the private and public sector, we are currently looking for a talented and knowledgeable HRMS Consultant to join its highly skilled team of professionals in Athens.
A day in the life of an HRMS Consultant
You will act as an expert in ERP needs of the company’s clients in the private and public sector, and your day-to-day will include project management, clients support, analysis, and monitoring.
- Requirements / operational needs analysis for new installations or extensions of existing ones
- Customization of systems in collaboration with the customer and the technical department of the company
- Customer training
- Telephone and on-site support
- Roll-outs support and guidance
What you will need
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Consultant on any HR ERP System
- Knowledge of legislation
- University degree or postgraduate degree in Economics / Accounting or Informatics
- Expertise in the configuration of the most common ERP systems on the market like Epsilon Net, Softone, Galaxy, Entersoft etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle database
We love your personality if you
- love consulting
- have exceptional communication skills
- are client-oriented
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
What’s in it for you
Working closely with a dynamic, top-rated motivated team. Fast-paced environment, ground for fast learning and advancement within a challenging environment, which meets the global standards. The compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits.