On behalf of our client, a leading mobile technology company, with innovative solutions for seamless and secure mobile internet access, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Java Engineer to join the company’s development team in a fast-paced environment.
A day in the life of a Java Engineer
You will be part of the Software Development, and able to demonstrate good knowledge of designing, developing, and testing. You must have the hunger to learn and the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Develop well-designed, testable, efficient software modules.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and that specifications cover all needed aspects of the implementation.
- Create/review design documentation and provide feedback on test plans.
- Be able to find solutions to technical problems
What you will need
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in Java, JEE, and/or Spring Boot
- Familiarity with JPA, Hibernate
- Good knowledge of SQL, Maven
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
Great to have
- Experience with Apache Camel and RabbitMQ
We love your personality if you
- Are a great communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Enjoy being a team player
What’s in it for you
You will be a part of a dynamic team, where you will be able to work with leading-edge technologies. You will have exceptional opportunities to learn and develop your skills in a multinational environment while receiving an attractive remuneration package depending on your experience and a wide range of benefits.