On behalf of our client, an award winning digital solutions provider, we are currently looking for a self-driven Java Developer, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Java Developer
You will be an expert in web engineering principles and able to demonstrate a good knowledge of web programming languages. You must be driven, hard-working and passionate about developing. Constantly improving processes through Extreme Programming and Test Driven Development.
- Build advanced back end applications and develop software programs on the Java platform
- Optimize applications performance and recommend software upgrades for existing systems
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle, prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Developing and co-architecting the core framework using cutting edge technologies
- Providing development and architecture related recommendations, consultation and expert advice to the team
What you will need
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development
- Experience developing web applications using Spring technologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Understanding of modern design pattern
- Fluency in English
Great to have
- Experience in microservices architecture and patterns
We love your personality if you
- are a team player
- have good communication skills
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a Team player
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.