On behalf of our client, a cutting-edge voice applications global leader specializing in Data Management and NLU/NLP platforms, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Junior Application Engineer to join their established team in Athens.
A day in the life of a Junior Application Engineer
You will work closely with the Service Management and Software Development teams to improve customer experience on company products, providing effective integration and service request solutions.
- Gather requirements, implement, test and document projects including various product solutions, conducting business analysis, putting into production and training key users
- Test the quality of the deliverables before releasing them in the project (quality assurance)
- Create queries to fulfill customer service requests and improve customer experience
- Investigate and identify root cause concerning reported incident
- Implement bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to clients
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support on software services
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Support users in the use of applications by providing necessary training and advice
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or any other relevant field
- Very Good knowledge of databases (SQL or Oracle)
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a relevant position
- Basic knowledge on Java but we are open for Python/.NET/PHP
- have excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills
- give attention to detail
- learn and critique new technologies quickly
- are able to work as part of a team dedicated to delivering quality results
What’s in it for you
A competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating environment as well as on a large scale projects.