On behalf of our client, an innovative boutique digital agency, we are currently looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Junior PHP Web Developer (100% remote), to join its development team.
A day in the life of a Junior PHP Web Developer (100% remote)
You will be part of a high-end web development team, focused on online marketing services worldwide. You will participate in projects that aim to deliver pixel perfect and high performing websites, based on open-source platforms and frameworks. You will be creating sites for customers such as educational and cultural foundations, companies in shipping, hospitality, online retailing and many more companies in the digital ecosystem.
- Build reliable websites using PHP and WordPress
- Learn to use WordPress source code and themes
- Interact with customers concerning their needs
- Introduce new technologies and recommend process improvements
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience with PHP
- Experience in WordPress or other open-source CMS is a plus
- Basic Database skills with MySQL is good to have
- Interest in Agile development practices
We love your personality if you
- are willing to learn and implement new ideas
- enjoy being part of a team with shared goals
- are passionate and creative
- are a strong problem solver
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of expertise. You will have the ability to work on the latest and modern technologies, and agile methodologies, being able to offer innovative solutions on multiple projects. You will also be provided with the chance to work in Athens or 100% remote and attend training and industry events.