On behalf of our client, an international company providing innovative Artificial Intelligence solutions to clients around Europe, we are currently looking for a self-driven MS Dynamics ERP Consultant, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a MS Dynamics ERP Consultant
You will be an expert in MS Dynamics and able to deliver an ERP project from planning to deployment.
- Run MS ERP projects and take responsibility for the delivery within agreed timescales, budgets, and conformance to contract requirements as well the efficient utilization of allocated staff and liaison with any associated third parties
- Develop project plans and track execution to ensure timing, budget, and technical requirements are achieved
- Pro-actively predict and mitigate risks and ensure correct decisions are made
- Prepares weekly progress & meetings reports for review by the top management
- Projects can be a new implementation or upgrades of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to D365 for commercial or governmental organizations
What you will need
- 5+ years experience working with ERPs
- In-depth functional knowledge and certification in Dynamics NAV/BC. Well-versed in the MS Dynamics other products, Agile methodology, Azure, Very strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in managing third party sub-contractors, ideally including independent software vendors (ISV’s)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
We love your personality if you
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, ability to produce high quality professional presentations and communicate easily in a manner applicable to all levels.
- Act like an owner, disciplined and accountable for delivering accurate and timely results
- Constantly raise the bar
- Enjoy being a Team player
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.