On behalf of our client, a US leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets we are looking for a highly aspirated Senior .Net Core Developer to join their top-notch engineering team based in Athens.
You will be responsible to handle the day to day Web projects and break fix details. You will maintain a strong relationship with team members, IT resources and IT management. You will be also responsible for Web and Internet site/system projects from conception through implementation; including public web sites, web applications and extranets. Finally you will assist in the development and maintenance of standard user practices, policies and procedures and training that will ensure practical and efficient web business operations.
- Perform tasks within Kentico CMS, Web-based .NET applications and SharePoint Intranet and Extranet Development projects
- Configure and maintain various Web applications
- Build solutions natively in .NET core
- Follow technical designs, test plans and documentation
- Work closely with the data center and network management center teams to continuously improve platform performance, stability and functionality
- Architecting, developing and implementing web-based solutions
- Mentor others in the monitoring and problem solving techniques related to web-based solutions and other applications
- Provide analysis, support and development of web-based solutions as required
- Advise IT management of new approaches, directions and technology changes that can provide a business advantage
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or any other relevant field
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Microsoft oriented environment
- Excellent Knowledge of .Net Core
- Solid Knowledge of .Net framework technologies ( ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, C# and LINQ)
- Web Services design and development using Rest and Web APIs
- Ability to gather requirements, by analyzing user stories and break them down into development tasks
- Proven track record in analyzing new technologies, identifying their advantages, build up business cases and bring them into the development lifecycle in cost-agnostic, timely manner
- Experience using Team Development tools such as SVN, JIRA BitBucket
- Experience with Active Directory, Powershell scripts, MSSQL, Entity Framework, ITSM and ITIL tools and Lean Six Sigma certification
- Exposure in NET CMS platforms such as Kentico, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience with JIRA products
- An open and flexible mentality
- Good communicator and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Out of the box thinker
- Accountable by leading with character and drive for results
- Passionate with technologies
A very competitive package, depending on the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment, interacting with some of the top software developers globally. You will be part of a company that was awarded twice in 2018 by Forbes.