On behalf of our client, a leading provider of Telecommunications & IT services around the globe, we are currently looking for a highly motivated OSM Engineer to join their IT Delivery team in Athens.
OSM Provisioning & Activation Senior Engineer is end to end accountable for the design and delivery of high-quality technical solutions & projects, in the area of Order and Service Management.
- Active role in High Level & Low-Level Design in the area of order & service management.
- Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification on time/budget/scope.
- Define appropriate architecture and other technical solutions so as to make recommendations to Business
- Participation in full Software Development lifecycle & technical advice to development team
- Incidents management in Systems integration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar relevant position
- Very good knowledge and development experience in Oracle Order & Service Management (OSM), including orchestration.
- Development skills in XML technologies including xquery/xpath.
- Knowledge of web service development (i.e. WDSL, SOAP).
- Experience with database technologies: Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Applications of Telecommunication Companies (Operation Support Systems/Business Support Systems)
- Network Operation processes
- Integration Development platforms
- Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management (UIM) Inventory
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- Able to work independently and take ownership for work
You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment on global scale projects with excellent career prospects and professional advancement.
On top of these benefits and a competitive salary, they are offering:
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Annual bonus
- Mobile allowance
- Remote work option 1 day/week