On behalf of our client, the #1 customer engagement solutions provider, we are currently looking for a self- driven PHP Developer, to join its development team.
A day in the life of a PHP Developer
You will work in an innovative platform that captures and analyzes feedback and enables customer centricity for a wide variety of companies with millions of consumers. You will provide development solutions and face technical challenges!
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Participate in the design of new features and act as an owner
- Monitor the health of all data storages and propose improvements at infrastructure, software or settings level.
- Work on observability, automated testing and documentation
- Solve scalability and performance issues at an operating environment
- Review, test and debug code and assist in the deployment process
What you will need
- 3+ years of experience as a PHP developer
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with MVC development frameworks
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and ORM
- Development experience using Elastic Search will be a strong plus
- Solid understanding of RESTful API and Git
We love your personality if you
- are passionate about web-related technologies
- have desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- enjoy being part of a team with shared goal
- have analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
What’s in it for you
You will be provided with an attractive remuneration package with extra bonuses, private insurance, equipment, and the ability to work full remotely. You will have the chance to be part of a dynamic environment, working in an extremely innovative platform!