On behalf of our client, a fast-growing leading company in digitising trading operations, finance and logistics, we are currently looking for a self-driven PHP Developer, to join its development team.
A day in the life of a PHP Developer
You will be an expert in solving challenging problems and using best programming practices, state-of-the art technologies and tools. You will be joining a team of experienced developers, in an interactive environment that will extend your skillset. You will have the chance to show and improve your skill, working with top-notch technologies!
- RESTful API design and development
- Work with business owners to identify solutions to problems and implement them
- Oversee QA
- 2nd & 3rd Line Support - assist in identifying and resolving bugs
- Tier 3 support for the development team
- Release planning
What you will need
Experience designing and deploying software in an AWS hosted environment important (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, API, Gateway, SES
Experience with Git and Jira
Experience with SQL development in both PostgreSQL and MySQL
Strong system design and architecture skills
You are comfortable working in an Agile environment and know the value of the Agile methodologies
We love your personality if you
- are results-oriented with a proactive attitude
- are willing to learn and implement new ideas
- enjoy being part of a team with shared goals
- are a strong problem solver
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience, including extra benefits, such as private insurance, training opportunities and super flexible working hours. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment, in an extremely fast-growing company!