On behalf of our client, a leading Software Company specialized in machine learning-based data visualization, loyalty automation, and revenue optimization solutions that enable enterprises to leverage descriptive analytics, we are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their ambitious software team.
The life of a Product Manager
As part of the Product Management team, you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You have a bias towards action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and ensure that we retain a consistently high level of quality in product and customer experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups in Engineering, Product Design, Marketing, Data Science, Sales, and other disciplines to jointly align on plans to build the world’s first and most powerful Intelligent Revenue Management Platform
- Collaborate with Marketing in the development of sales materials and support demand generation and content marketing campaigns with deftly crafted content that resonates with target verticals and personas
- Serve as a subject matter expert and effectively communicate our value proposition to a variety of personas including customers, prospects, industry analysts, and the press
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements and features
- Identify additional areas for growth and create a strategic product line roadmap to help drive adoption of our products and differentiating features across the mobile applications industry
What you will need
- Four or more years experience in a similar role in a SaaS software environment
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, positioning, messaging, content creation, and storytelling
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, and more
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- You are very organized -- you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Fun – you need to be fun. Period.
We love your personality if you
- have strong organizational, leadership, and administrative skills
- freely share knowledge, insights, best practices, tactics, and ideas across your team
- are motivated
- are a team player and contribute to a positive working level of seniority
- are an achiever and goal-oriented
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
What’s in it for you
We are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Stock options incentive plan
- Private health insurance plan for you and your dependents
- Annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Online yoga sessions