On behalf of our client, an innovative Data Analysis & Market Research company, we are currently looking for a self-driven QA Engineer, to join its passionate software development team. In case your expertise lies in automation testing, you are more than welcome to apply!
A day in the life of a QA engineer
You will be an expert in QA engineering principles and able to demonstrate a good knowledge of testing procedures. You must be self-driven, hard-working and passionate about testing. You are committed to producing high-quality testing and delivering to deadlines.
- Design and implement automated tests
- Perform end to end testing
- Plan and execute all Software Development Life Cycle Testing tasks and support/ bug-fix releases
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Assist in building and enhancing company’s software architecture and code quality
- Design and implement new frameworks for the test automation process
- Build and maintain testing tools
- Analyze test results and interact with all development teams to resolve test failures
What you will need
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience in writing test scenarios, acceptance criteria and test strategy plans.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience in HTTP APIs and classic web application testing using proven tools like Selenium.
- Exposure to Selenium and Cucumber
Great to have
- Experience in Java, Jenkins
We love your personality if you
- are self-driven and an enthusiast of open-source technologies
- have a team-working spirit and promote knowledge-sharing within the team
- have analytical and problem-solving skills
- have excellent communication and client-facing skills
What’s in it for you
You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment working on global scale projects and using latest technologies. Additionally, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- an attractive salary package
- health insurance plan
- monthly coupons
- customized training tools
- stock option plan