On behalf of our client, a multi-disciplinary, multinational Fintech organization that owns and operates over a dozen brands across financial services and technology, we are currently looking for a passionate QA Team Leader, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a QA Team Leader
You will be an expert in applying best QA practices and related processes in this multi-product company so as to ensure the quality of our cutting edge products and an awesome user experience. You will work with cross-functional teams of product owners, developers and designers, you will drive the quality assurance of a broad range of product features that might or might not be directly related to the world of Forex.
- Being hands on in performing daily tests on multiple platforms and using the latest software builds
- Leading your team in writing and using testing scenarios, investigating issues found, providing detailed issue/defect reports via the issue ticketing system
- Writing high quality technical documentation for testing use cases
What you will need
- 3+ years’ experience as QA Automation Engineer
- BSc/BEng in a computing or engineering based discipline
- Prior quality assurance and testing experience
- Proven track record of improving software delivery processes
- Knowledge of testing approaches (smoke, functional, regression, etc) and automated test frameworks
- Knowledge of software testing tools (Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI etc)
- Fluency in both English and Greek languages (verbal and written)
We love your personality if you
- Are passionate about technology
- Like taking initiatives and working under limited supervision
- Are methodic and organized
- Adaptive to changes
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience, generous Bonus-scheme based on delivering results, health Insurance, flexible working hours and flexibility on remote-work, budget for professional development. You will also have the opportunity to work in a friendly forward-thinking culture & environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multinational staff.
Deadline: June 30th, 2022 at 1 pm
Eligibility: Any relevant profile applying to one of iTechScope’s open roles
Present: A trip to your favorite destination in the world (value €600)