On behalf of our client, a fast-growing US Software Company that offers Service Solutions for wholesale distributors that help them create their private B2B ordering portal, we are currently looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer - Full Remote to join their Development team.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer that has a passion for coding and goal-oriented thinking and must be excited to find creative solutions to interesting coding challenges.
Familiarity with a multitude of APIs, demonstrated experience launching production-ready code and a strong team spirit is a must.
- Extending features of our existing integrations and develop new ones
- Ensure that our integrations meet application marketplaces requirements
- Extending our own API
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of hands-on Ruby on Rails experience
- MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL experience
- Working in small teams with Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent English communications skills (both spoken and written)
- Experience with interacting with REST APIs & OAuth/OAuth 2.0 Authorization
Proficient with git
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- Understanding UI/UX principles
- Experience with accounting software & accounting terms (eg VAT, Sales tax, GST)
- Experience with eCommerce/B2B eCommerce applications
- Experience with interacting with invoicing APIs (eg Quickbooks, Xero, Sage)
- Experience with interacting with payment APIs (Stripe, Paypal, Authorize.net)
- Great career development in a growing company
- Get a truly international experience working with people & customers between UK, Canada & Europe
- Health insurance plan
- Stock options