On behalf of our client, an established and constantly emerging company in the global pharmaceutical industry, we are currently looking for a skilful SAP FI - CO Manager to join their internal division and drive the business change related with the respective functional area of SAP system transition as part of their fast growing business.
You will take over a core delivery role driving business change and managing IT systems programs in the financial services process area covering SAP FI, CO, AR, AP, Banking and Tax, acting as the link between IT and business/support units on the development and implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems while being responsible for both the design/development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications within the organization.
- Facilitate project planning in detail, aligning customer expectations, project scope, cost budgets and managing risk
- Lead multi-disciplinary internal project teams (IT & business)
- Work with vendor project teams, handle contract management activities and conduct quality assessment of external implementation teams’ deliverables
- Configure SAP FI, CO modules are based on business requirements and meet compliance with CSV methodology
- Contribute and cooperate with BI Analysts while executing SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and other BI tools
- Assist in UAT and supervise the Testing & Acceptance process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Demonstrate excellent planning and execution skills which enable you to work effectively within tight change control and release management processes
- Work on support issues providing resolution to break-fix issues, and deployment of operational changes
- Provide application support and end users training
- Ensure the integrity of the template and productive systems maintainance on an ongoing basis, securing organisations’ drives of business benefit
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- BSc in IT, engineering, finance or business administration
- Minimum five (5+) years of SAP FI-CO related work experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility and hands-on functional and configuration experience which contribute to functional expertise and deep understanding of the SAP system’s architecture in respect to finance processes - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders including integration points between the modules (i.e. SD/MM etc.)
- Solid knowledge on Financial and Management Accounting, Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Enterprise Asset management
- Having led/participated as Project Manager or other functional role in full delivery lifecycles ( at least four) within the area of interest across the end-to-end process including lead role in blueprinting- or extensive support experience either as a member of implementation/consulting teams (delivery) and client organizations (internal IT operations)
- Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements
- Build long-term relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Experience with S/4HANA
- Experience with SAP pharmaceutical manufacturing industry solutions
- SAP certification in respective areas of expertise is gladly welcomed
You will be a member of an emerging R & D player in the global pharmaceutical market which grows with breakneck pace and offers innovative healthcare solutions to worldwide community. On top, you will be a member of a friendly, non-corporate, team-oriented culture which promotes skills and knowledge development, by offering room for exposure to challenging business issues and related learning experiences.