On behalf of our client, a company focused on the development and production of complex and smart electronic systems, it has soon managed to create top-quality electronic devices and control panels, we are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their R&D department.
A day in the life of a Senior Android Developer
You will be a valuable member of a talented software team that works on innovative applications, utilizing emerging technologies and trends. Υour role includes application development while being present to the full software development life-cycle, from concept to design and testing.
- Define and analyze software requirements
- Build complex software applications
- Debug, test and document software applications
- Collaborates effectively with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary engineering professionals
- Investigates, recommends and implements new technologies
What you will need
- 4+ years of experience in Android development
- Knowledge and experience with JAVA
- Knowledge of Android SDK
- Understanding of RESTful web service design
- Experience with Version Control Tools
- Good understanding of Android architecture components (View Models, Live Data, Data Binding, Navigation)
- Experience with Unit and UI testing frameworks
We love your personality if you
- act like an owner
- are a team player
- have a passion for high-end technologies
- have the ability to work autonomously
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.