On behalf of our client, a fast-growing leading company in the B2C industry, we are currently looking for a self-driven Senior Data Analyst, to join its BI team.
A day in the life of a Senior Data Analyst
You will be an expert in turning data into information and transforming data into business decisions. You will join a dynamic and interactive BI team, using top-notch technologies. You must be driven, hard-working and passionate about Data Analytics!
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Manage a team of Data Analysts and ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What you will need
- 4+ years of experience with business intelligence, data integration, analysis, report creation, and data visualization
- Strong background and experience working with reporting tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, and Google Data Studio. Working with Tableau and Google Data Studio specifically will be considered a plus.
- Strong background and experience working with data warehouses, such as BigQuery and other RDBMS. Extensive experience with BigQuery will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Spreadsheet (excel, google sheets) & presentation (PowerPoint, google slides) expert user
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in creating pricing/valuation models will be considered a plus
We love your personality if you have
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and attention to detail capabilities
- Team-player and results-driven mentality
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience, including extra benefits, such as ticket restaurant, fuel cards, equipment of choice and private insurance. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment, in an extremely fast-growing company!
Deadline: June 30th, 2022 at 1 pm
Eligibility: Any relevant profile applying to one of iTechScope’s open roles
Present: A trip to your favorite destination in the world (value €600)