On behalf of our client, a software house developing intuitive web applications, we are currently looking for a self-driven Senior DevOps Engineer, to join the core team of a world-class software for a world-leading client of this company.
A day in the life of a Senior DevOps Engineer
You will be working in a team of 8 DevOps, spread across US and India timezones in order to make sure that the saas stays up and running, the infrastructure gets improved (both for the product but also for the developers) and participate in the planning for the next steps of the devops team.
- Maintaining the SaaS
- Upgrading K8s versions
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Maintaining and improving the infrastructure
- Participating in the planning for the next steps of the DevOps team
What you will need
- 3+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong experience working with cloud platforms (ideally AWS)
- Exposure on EKS and GitlabCI
- Familiarity with Terraform
- Experience with Ansible is nice to have
We love your personality if you
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a Team player
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.