On behalf of our client, a leading mobile technology company providing innovative solutions that offer seamless and secure mobile Internet access to more than one billion consumers worldwide, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Front End Developer to join their Software team in Athens.
The life of a Front End Developer
You will be part of a very competent software team where you will be able to contribute in all phases of the development process, building robust web-based user interfaces for our core products.
You will be working with the latest technologies (our stack includes React.js, Next.js, styled-components), and you will focus on developing testable code, having the opportunity to develop further your skills by working in an environment where you will actively make suggestions for better solutions to problems.
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- You will create reusable components for the frontend component library.
- You will be troubleshooting and supporting existing products and infrastructure.
- You need to care about writing clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- You need to be comfortable in reviewing, testing, and debugging code.
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with unit testing (preferably jest and react-testing-library) and e2e testing
- Experience with Server-side rendering
- Experience in cross-device and cross-browser support
- Experience with JQuery and legacy browser support
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Any backend experience with Node.JS will be appreciated
- Experience with React, AngularJS or similar framework.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive Web Authoring
- Experience with versioning systems such as git
- Experience in consuming web services and REST APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
We love your personality if you are:
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Eager to work with leading-edge technologies and willing to learn new technologies
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in sometimes challenging situations
What’s in it for you
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Professional development next to a very strong tech team
- Working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Reasonable accommodations for disabled employees