On behalf of our client, a leader in the shipping industry, with a presence all around the globe, we are currently looking for a self-driven Senior Frontend Engineer, to join its team in Athens.
A day in the life of a Senior Frontend Engineer
This role forms part of our Global Sustainability Center based in Athens and will deputize for the Global Sustainability Manager. You will be part of a global team developing digital tools for vessel performance-related issues such as operational ship efficiency, benchmarking, and general naval architecture and consultancy to clients. You will be involved in international projects and help clients improve the overall environmental performance of their vessels.
- Applications infer a calculation that requires the development of a new code
- The incorporation of an existing code by one of the SMEs, with input and output and accessibility by the user to adjust variable parameters.
- Applications infer the accessing of external databases and collection of information for benchmarking purposes.
- Applications infer the creation of a tool/database to be used internally or externally, with monitoring usage and access rights.
What you will need
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or any relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in a Software Engineer role
- Excellent knowledge of Databases
- Fluent in both oral and written English
Great to have
We love your personality if you
- are technology-driven
- are an excellent communicator and a strong team player
- have ownership
- are organized, proactive, and punctual
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on global-scale projects.