On behalf of our client, an international and fast-growing company holding one of the most innovative crypto-trading platforms globally, we are currently looking for a passionate Senior Java Engineer to join the development team.
A day in the life of a Java Engineer
You will be an expert in Software Development, able to design, develop and maintain high-quality, scalable, and performant software solutions to support the group’s expansions with new products and features. You will also improve the existing software and share your knowledge with the team.
- Maintain internal CRS, broker service, and Copy Trading Service
- Design and develop new backend features
- Provide input and propose new designs
- Mentor the junior Java developers
- Attend meetings
- Track your work and progress
What you will need
- 7+ years of experience in Java, Java11, Spring
- Experience with microservices architectures
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Proficient in creating and documenting REST apis
- Experience or willingness to learn and use modern software design patterns (API gateway,
CQRS, event sourcing) by following the industry’s best practices.
- Good command of at least one of AMQP or JMS as messaging protocols and their
Great to have
- Docker, Kubernetes and any automation tool
We love your personality if you
- are opinionated, able to think ahead, and bring solutions
- have a researcher’s mindset
- are a great communicator with good interpersonal skills
- willing to learn new technologies
- enjoy being a team player
What’s in it for you
You will be a part of an innovative and Agile environment, where you will be able to gain more knowledge of new technologies. Your opinions and ideas will be heard and your daily contribution will make a difference for thousands of customers globally. Competitive salary based on your experience, bonus based on your performance, health insurance, opportunities for professional learning and growth, including budget for educational purposes.