On behalf of our client, a cloud-first digital multinational company using cutting-edge technologies with a broad clientele in over 70 countries worldwide, we are currently looking for a self-driven Senior .NET Software Engineer (Data Team), to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Senior .NET Software Engineer (Data Team)
We pride ourselves on the quality of the products & solutions that we build for our customers, which are now available in over 70 countries worldwide.
Our platform is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform and we use technologies like SQL Azure, Serverless Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics and MVC & Web API solutions to build and bring our eCommerce products to market. In 2022, our technology roadmap will focus on the continued expansion of our core data services, while introducing major investments in big-data analytics and business intelligence insights.
We delight in the quality of our team and the high bar which we set for ourselves. The successful candidate will be a passionate full-stack developer with a focus on Data specific topics. They will enjoy working on a variety of project types in fast-paced agile engineering team where continuous learning is paramount.
- Design & develop the next generation of cloud hosted products to our client
- Work in an agile team following the agile SCRUM methodology and actively participate in that process
- Deliver high quality, tested, peer-reviewed code through our Git/CI/DevOps process and take an active role in that process to ensure that quality is maintained throughout the team
- Take ownership of the end-to-end delivery of component and product releases
- Show continuous improvement of your skills and a willingness to constantly learn and work with the latest and greatest cloud technologies
- Demonstrate your pride and ownership of the end-to-end product, while maintaining an extremely high quality definition for “Done”
What you will need
- 8+ years commercial experience using C# (.NET Framework or .NET Core)
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, OO design, SOLID principles and modern .NET programming patterns
- Strong Experience developing with SQL Server both using T-SQL and ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Hands on experience building ETL data pipelines
- Some experience with Data Warehouse technology or a firm understanding of key data warehouse concepts such as star-schema design
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with our product owners
- Mentor more junior members of the team, championing agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality
- Take an active role in the continued improvement of the various processes and services which support our engineering team. (Platform automation, DevOps processes, Agile processes etc.)
Great to have
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related STEM field of study
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and associated data resources (SQL Azure, Synapse, Data Factory, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Lakes)
- Experience working with Google Looker or another reporting visualization platform
We love your personality if you
- enjoy being a Team player
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on innovative projects.
-- iTechScope sponsors your ’22 Vacation!--
Go for it! How?
Apply to this open role by sending us your bio and click on the following link to complete your registration: https://bit.ly/3w8QeSX
Starting Date: March 16th, 2022
Deadline: June 30th, 2022 at 1 pm
Eligibility: Any relevant profile applying to one of iTechScope’s open roles
Present: A trip to your favorite destination in the world (value €600)