On behalf of our client, a super fast-growing company, we are currently looking for a self-driven Senior React Developer, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Senior React Developer
You will have a passion for technology ad the desire to develop your skills and expand your knowledge along the way. You must be driven, hard-working, and have excellent teamwork and communication skills. You are committed to producing high-quality code and delivering to deadlines. Good communication skills are a must and a good sense of humor is a bonus!
- Assist in building and enhancing our front end architecture and code quality
- Work with domains for dedicated areas in the existing projects
- Develop new features and functionality for high transaction, large scale websites
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices. Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software
- Writing reliable tests and reviewing others’ code to help keep the bugs out
What you will need
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience with React
- Solid experience with Typescript and Material UI
- Ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams
- Source control - knowledge of Tortoise SVN and/or Github
Great to have
- Experience in React Hooks, UI/UX design
- Knowledge of Redux for data storage and WebPack
We love your personality if you
- are quick learner
- have ownership
- pay attention to detail
- are flexible
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package in a very innovative team. A friendly multicultural environment, with enthusiastic and multinational staff. You will have the opportunity to work with modern technologies and interesting projects to level up in your career.
-- iTechScope sponsors your ’22 Vacation!--
Go for it! How?
Apply to this open role by sending us your bio and click on the following link to complete your registration: https://bit.ly/3w8QeSX