On behalf of our client, an established and constantly emerging company in the global pharmaceutical industry, we are currently looking for a skilful SAP Senior Business Analyst to join their internal division and drive the business change related with the respective functional area of SAP system transition as part of their fast growing business.
You will drive business change and manage IT systems programs in SAP business areas covering SD, PP, APO PP/DS acting as the link between IT and business/support units on the development and implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems while being responsible for both the design/development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications within the organization.
- Lead & support project tasks
- Actively contribute to the development of business process flows, requirements, functional specifications and test cases within SAP SCM Modules (SAP SD, PP, APO PP/DS)
- Identify “as-is-processes” and provide proposals for “to-be-processes”
- Implement Business Processes Mapping to SAP
- Design workshops for one or more processes
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
- Using analysis, experience and judgment, identify key drivers of a defined problem and propose solutions
- Collaborate with representatives of other IT/ functional areas to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Implement complete requirements identification and fit-gap analysis
- Work with technical teams to define technical requirements
- Collaborate with business key users and dependent technical areas on end to end testing
- Participate at generation & execution of various GMP related documents and protocols for SAP projects, including a number of the following: URS, FS/DS, OQ & PQ
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum five (5+) years working knowledge of MM/SD & PP master data in any of the following areas :Sales, Production, Shipping/Logistics, Billing, and Transportation, especially customer master data
- Experience in configuring and implementing the following SAP modules: SAP SD, ECC version 6.0,
- Experience in SAP APO PP/DS will be considered as a plus
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to work and communicate with various levels of management
- Ability to scope, plan and manage projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of English language
You will be a member of an emerging R&D player in the global pharmaceutical market which grows with breakneck pace and offers innovative healthcare solutions to worldwide community. On top, you will be a member of a friendly, non-corporate, team-oriented culture which promotes skills and knowledge development, by offering room for exposure to challenging business issues and related learning experiences.