On behalf of our client, a leading provider of Telecommunications & IT services around the globe, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Enterprise Service Bus Engineer to join their IT Delivery team in Athens.
Service Bus (OSB/ESB) Senior Engineer is end to end accountable for the design and delivery of high-quality technical solutions & projects, in the areas of Provisioning & Activation, Middleware.
- Active role in High Level & Low Level Design in the area of Middleware.
- Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification on time/budget/scope.
- Define appropriate architecture and other technical solutions so as to make recommendations to Business
- Participation in full Software Development lifecycle & technical advice to development team
- Incidents management in Systems integration
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar relevant position
- Very good knowledge and development experience in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and/or IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Knowledge on Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
- Development skills in XML technologies including xquery/xpath.
- Knowledge of web service development (i.e. WDSL, SOAP).
- Experience with database technologies (SQL).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Applications of Telecommunication Companies (Operation Support Systems/Business Support Systems)
- Integration Development platforms
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- Able to work independently and take ownership for work
You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment on global scale projects with excellent career prospects and professional advancement.
On top of these benefits and a competitive salary, they are offering:
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Annual bonus
- Mobile allowance
- Remote work option 1 day/week