On behalf of our client, a leading Financial, Banking, and Investment Management Software Provider in Greece, with a presence in 35 countries and offices in key financial centers, we are looking for a well-grounded and self-motivated UI/UX Designer to join their team of professionals in Athens.
A day in the life of a UI/UX Designer
- As a UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with project managers and developers with an intensely collaborative and iterative mindset, constantly displaying the ability to balance client and user needs at every stage of the process from research to wireframes to visual design.
- This is a role for someone that sees no boundaries between form and function and who thinks the feel of a product should come more from how it works than how it looks.
- You will be the one establishing the guidelines for UI/UX so you need to be powerful enough to lead the way
- Leads a team of web developers.
- Designs new modules of the software product in Angular.
- Works closely with project managers and consultants.
- Ensures a quality product is delivered to clients.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, UX or related fields
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role (preferably but not mandatory a fintech company)
- A portfolio that reflects your ability to uncover and utilize business truths, user behaviors, complex UX problem-solving to deliver best-in-class visual design solutions that help define a great product or service.
Experience in prototyping and interaction design.
Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments, and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
We love your personality if
- You are a passionate, detail-oriented individual who will work as a communicative team player and deliver high-quality work
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision-making, arriving at recommendations that effectively find the intersection of business goals, user needs, and technology capabilities
- You are a natural organizer of people and projects.
- You have an aptitude for understanding how to coordinate and track projects, ensuring both completion and quality of work
- You are great at identifying patterns and insights that will help your team understand areas of improvement and opportunity.
- You are a strong communicator who loves to share, discuss, and constructively debate ideas that emerge from your research
Excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic team within a fast-paced and growing sector and gain knowledge from the market leader of Financial, Banking, and Investment Management Software. With a multinational presence and the opportunity to multicultural exposure and continuous training and development, this position is a stepping stone for an aspirated and driven professional.