On behalf of our client, an international and fast – growing company holding one of the most innovative trading platforms globally, we are currently looking for a passionate and creative UI/UX Designer to join its team of professionals based in Athens.
A day in the life of a ‘UI/UX Designer’.
You will work as part of the Product team and help improve Company’s Mobile and Web products which are used by thousands of users globally.
- Define the core user-experience for a new product category
- Lead brainstorming, prototyping, and testing sessions to define the product
- Work with artists to define the brand, visual style, and the art direction of the product
- Lead the full design process, from brainstorms, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, to delivering assets to the engineers, testing, and iterating
- Make independent creative decisions, and work with a team to execute them
- Collaborate remotely with designers and engineers from our teams in India, Greece, Cyprus, UK, and Australia
- Be the user advocate to ensure the highest level of usability and playability
- Be the design advocate and push for the highest quality of the polish
What you will need
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in UI/UX design and interaction design
- A strong portfolio showcases your UI/UX design and graphic design skills
- Awareness of current trends in experience design and user interface design
- Deep understanding of UX principles, technical implementations, and limitations
- Fluency in Sketch or Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and prototyping software such as InVision or Protopie
- Exceptional time management skills—you can work effectively in a dynamic and iterative setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills—you can effectively work in cross-functional teams and convey information/decisions to all parties involved
- You are ambitious and self-motivated; you want a role where you will constantly learn and improve
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
We love your personality if you
- have a growth mindset
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a Team player
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.
-- iTechScope sponsors your ’22 Vacation!--
Go for it! How?
Apply to this open role by sending us your bio and click on the following link to complete your registration: https://bit.ly/3w8QeSX
Starting Date: March 16th, 2022 Deadline: June 30th, 2022 at 1 pm Eligibility: Any relevant profile applying to one of iTechScope’s open roles Present: A trip to your favorite destination in the world (value €600)