On behalf of our client, a highly innovative software house providing cloud solutions on a global level, we are currently looking for a highly energetic and results-oriented UI/UX Designer - Remote, to join their technical advanced team.
A day in the life of a UI/UX Designer
- Design and craft pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process
- Brainstorm and prototype information architecture; including navigational solutions for flexible, dense layouts
- Ideate and draft service design blueprints
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components, and style guidelines
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality
- Deliver UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications
- Understand and design with web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Create mockups with consideration of product lifecycle from requirements to prototypes to launch
What you will need
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience in a design or product team
- An interest in layouts and typography
- Experience designing tablet, web, and mobile products from ideation to launch
- Experience delivering service design blueprints, sitemaps, wireframes, flow diagrams and other IA materials
We love your personality if you
- Have a true passion for design and efficiency in problem-solving
- Have a creative way of thinking. Think out of the box!!
- Are great at identifying patterns and insights that will help your team understand areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Are a strong communicator who loves to share, discuss, and constructively debate ideas that emerge from your research.
- Take a thoughtful approach to decision-making, arriving at recommendations that effectively find the intersection of business goals, user needs, and technology capabilities.
- Are a natural organizer of people and projects. You have an aptitude for understanding how to coordinate and track projects, ensuring both completion and quality of work
What’s in it for you
- A tech-passionate team with a friendly culture
- A high-end technology cloud services basket
- Competitive remuneration package
- Remote working
- A challenging and fun to-work-in international environment
- Private insurance scheme