On behalf of our client, a start-up company providing a digital commerce platform for huge clients abroad, we are currently looking for a self-driven User Experience Designer, to join its product development team.
A day in the life of a ‘User Experience Designer’
Utilizing your past experience on leading UI/UX projects you will act as communicator of data and help transform raw data into valuable information which is used by the company’s customers in order to support their decision making. In addition, you will be act as the key person for the company's web platforms usability improvement, and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users' problems.
- Conduct user research and create user personas
- Determine the information architecture of the digital products
- Design user flows and develop wireframes and prototypes around users’ needs
- Conduct user testing
- Understand business needs & document use cases
- Propose end-to-end user experience on data analytics and web platforms
What you will need
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Figma or Adobe XD
- Passion and knowledge about UX, User-Centric Design, Usability, User Research, Analytics
- A strong portfolio showcases your UI/UX design and graphic design skills
- Past experience with visualization software is considered a major plus
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
We love your personality if you
- are team player and have collaborative capability
- have critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- have research and analytical skills and the ability to understand and interpret data
- have a start-up mentality
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.