On behalf of our client, a world leader in Telecommunications and real-time solutions, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Visual and Interaction Designer, to join its multinational team and work within innovative, scrum-oriented projects.
A day in the life of a UI Designer
As a UI Designer, you will report to the Head of Design and work closely with designers, project managers, and developers with an intensely collaborative and iterative mindset, constantly displaying the ability to balance client and user needs at every stage of the process from research to wireframes to visual design. This is a role for someone that sees no boundaries between form and function and who thinks the feel of a product should come more from how it works than how it looks.
Your day to day
Research on customer competition, in the wider market and monitor best practices.
Participate in user workshops to be familiar with the research.
Investigate concepts until they are implemented, reconciling the business needs of the client with the needs of the user.
- Design diagrams, design systems, presentations and other communication tools with a view to better visualize future implementation.
- Collaborate with your team to design and build products that you feel genuinely proud of.
- Undertake or assign the maintenance and optimization of implemented solutions.
- Present, communicate, and documents the design proposals he/she has developed
- Design and update the company’s archive with branded templates.
- Participate in design team reviews, sharing, and brainstorms.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in interaction, visual design or a related design principle.
- 2+ years of experience in designing visual language systems and user experience for digital products and services
- In depth knowledge of experience and interaction design processes, methodology, typography, and color theory
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, Sketch, and Invision
- Experience in handing over interaction/visual designs to developers and iterate toward a solution (agile development process)
- Expertise in creating engaging user experiences and optimizing visual assets for various platforms and applications (web and mobile)
- Eyes and hands for pixel-perfect visual design and meticulous attention to details
- Solid understanding of practical benefits and limitations of the internet and mobile technologies
- Ability to travel
- Fulfilled military obligations
- English Fluency
- Understanding how to implement WCAG compliant designs is a plus
We love your personality if
- You are a passionate, detail-oriented individual who will work as a communicative team player and deliver high-quality work
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision-making, arriving at recommendations that effectively find the intersection of business goals, user needs, and technology capabilities
- You are a natural organizer of people and projects. You have an aptitude for understanding how to coordinate and track projects, ensuring both completion and quality of work
- You are great at identifying patterns and insights that will help your team understand areas of improvement and opportunity.
- You are a strong communicator who loves to share, discuss, and constructively debate ideas that emerge from your research
What’s in it for you
You will have the chance to be part of a multinational environment, promoting never-ending learning mentality and training opportunities. Additionally, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Private Health Insurance plan
- Ticket Restaurants
- Gym allowance
- Training platform access and budgeting for seminars and conferences