About the role
On behalf of our client, an awesome start-up based in the US, working on an innovative product of human physiology with a global clientele, we are currently looking for a creative and results-oriented Account Executive to join its dynamic team in Athens.
A day in the life of an Account Executive
You will work on US timezone being held responsible for achieving sales quotas via direct sales and contacts to existing and potential customers for selected industries. This is a critical role as you will be the front end to our market and intended customer audiences, continuously supported by the other functions of the company, including presales & delivery teams, software development, legal, finance and our customer-oriented leadership team.
- Nourishing relationships with existing customers
- Building new relationships with potential customers
- Building your pipeline from, indicatively, industry acquaintances & relationships, on line search, cold calling, and other sources to ensure the achievement of your sales targets
- Presenting the company and its offering to the intended customer audiences
- Documenting all sales activities
- Orchestrating the preparation of customer offers, in coordination with the team and other corporate function
What you will need
- Experience of 3+ years in business development roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (preferably a native speaker)
- Ability to work night hours as the new team member will serve the US market and work in US time-zones
We love your personality if you
- are passionate with Business Development
- are flexible
- love working with global companies
- are client focused and results oriented
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
- are a Team player
What’s in it for you
You will join an amazing team having the opportunity to expand your technical knowledge and work with people around the globe. The company offers additional perks on top of your remuneration package and to join a fast growing and innovative company.