About the role
On behalf of our client, an award-winning online Forex and Trading company, and an industry leader with an international presence, we are looking for an experienced Android Developer (Remote Working) to join their highly empowered team of dynamic and talented professionals.
A typical week as an Android Developer might involve;
- Developing features and improvements to their Android application, with the use of Kotlin and Java
- Emphasis on code quality delivery: unit and snapshot testing, UI testing
- Following continuous integration and Agile Methods; reading and submitting merge requests
- Investing in multiple areas of the mobile development cycle: CI/CD, app health monitoring and alerting, data-driven analysis
- Presenting ideas for system improvements and helping to shape the future of our company
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of application, reliability and performance optimization
- Participation in design sprints when building new features or products
What you will need
- 2+ years of experience on Android development (Java, Kotlin, Android SDK or Android Studio)
- Have successfully published at least one Android application to Google Play Store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A keen interest in benchmarking and optimization
- Passion for mobile applications and a keen interest in personal development
- Showcase of open-source projects and technical blogs will be considered as a plus
- Proactive, sharp, efficient and organized
- Excellent team working skills
We love your personality if you
- Are hard drive with team spirit
- Have excellent communication skills
- Always willing to try at the cost of failing
- Will always speak your mind even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Are self-organized and willing to go down the rabbit hole to learn what it takes to succeed.
You will become a member of a friendly, positive, and a strong team culture working environment which promotes freedom of thinking, within a fast-paced industry! A competitive benefits package accompanied by a collective insurance plan and with massive opportunities for career progression.