About the role
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Junior ASP.NΕΤ Software Developer, to join its highly-skilled team of professionals in Athens.
- Design, develop and customize new applications using Microsoft stack of technologies.
- Update and maintenance of existing applications
- Engage with the full life cycle of software development
- Attend meetings and briefings with clients and peers
- Participate in the technical analysis and design of requirements
- Develop-enhance software solutions to cover requirements relating to company’s core business and supporting applications
- Conduct technical tests of new developments
- Prepare technical reports and documentation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject
- Minimum two (2+) years of professional experience in software development
- Very Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Proven knowledge of English language (B2 level or higher)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
- Problem-solver, quick-learner, and innovator
- Ability to work efficiently both independently or within a team
- Strong team spirit
Working closely with a dynamic, top-rated motivated team. Fast-paced environment, ground for fast learning and advancement within a challenging environment in Telecom sector, which meets the global standards. Compensation package includes competitive salary and benefits.