About the role
On behalf of our client, a Fonder Software company, we are currently looking for a Banking Managing Director to lead their banking division in Greece.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a growing and very significant Business Unit in the company, leading the business development, technical and delivery functions of the unit, as well as its resourcing.
- Business development, pre-sales & solutions design
- Project management, business consulting, implementations, support, functional testing
- Product development, technical testing & release management
- Participates in the development of strategic plans by identifying commercial, technological and financial opportunities, recommending objectives, making reasonable assumptions and using professional judgment.
- Successfully implements strategy and assumes full accountability for the Business Unit operations, its Sales targets and P&L.
- Manages clients, aiming at clients’ satisfaction, coupled with promoting Company’s objectives.
- Effectively leads teams of specialized managers and employees.
- Measures performance, provides guidance and feedback to employees, allocates resources, reviews progress & makes corrections.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains familiarity with current and upcoming technologies and methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Finance / Banking
- Proven track record of running a software organization during the last 3 years
- Extensive experience in IT standards, procedures, policies
- Strong IT background
- Strong understanding of the banking sector trends and of a banking software project’s lifecycle
- Strong planning, analytical, problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting
- Strong influencing & negotiating skills
- Excellent management skills. Ability to lead technical and consulting teams.
- A secure and challenging professional environment encouraging high performance and quality of work.
- A rewarding culture of team working and continuous skills improving.
- Personal development through multiple training programs.
- Multiple career opportunities in a fast-growing Multinational Corporation.
- Competence based remuneration package.