About the role
On behalf of our client, a worldwide leader and innovator within the shipping industry, we are currently looking for a passionate BI Developer, to join its highly skilled software development team in Athens.
A day in the life of a BI Developer
You will be responsible for supporting and strengthening the development team in Athens that supports several key systems empowering the company’s business within the shipping industry. Together with the team, you will deliver high standard digital services to business partners. You will cooperate closely with the development team located in the company’s HQs as well as the other team members such as user experience, project managers, Product owners and architects. Most importantly, you will have a unique opportunity to set the bar high and hence make a significant impact to benefit the company’s growth strategy.
- Development of reliable BI solutions for the business
- Contribute to the development of brand-new data science setup
- Engage in a productive relationship with our strategic BI partners
- Contribute to a new Technical BI Strategy
- Contribute to improvements to the Technical BI Architecture
- Capture and mature business and IT requirements
- Develop and implement technical BI initiatives that creates new business opportunities
- Secure reliable operation of our setup.
What you will need
- On premises Technologies: SSIS, SSAS Tabular, SSRS
- Hands-on experience with Power BI and Excel
- Experience in Azure Data Science Technologies, e.g. Machine Learning, Databricks, Synapse or similar is a plus
- DevOps & Deployment at Will
- Experience in IT/BI Architecture and Design
We love your personality if you
- Are Results-oriented
- Have strong collaboration skills
- Constantly raises the bar
- Are a team player
- Have agile/flexible way of thinking
What’s in it for you
You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multi-cultural environment and collaborate with top notch professionals that are working on global scale projects with the latest stack.
The list of benefits includes:
- Private insurance
- Monthly prepaid card
- Free lunch, coffee and fruits/snacks every day
- Mobile (yes! IPhone will be yours)
- Monthly mobile program with data
- Monthly internet program at home