About the role
On behalf of our client, one of the fastest-growing start-up companies based in Holland, providing Cloud, integration and SAAS services to international clients, we are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Engineer to join their remote technically superior engineering team in Data & Analytics function.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrates superb technical competency. You will participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of BI/reporting systems using state-of-the-art cloud technologies like AWS Glue (Pyspark) and Redshift.
- Contribute in business analysis to formulate technical requirements
- Utilize a variety of tools to build innovative BI solutions (SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Python, GCP etc.)
- Driving adoption of the Business Intelligence environment through first in class dashboard
- Manage the full lifecycle, from capturing requirements, through build, test, and delivery
- Define, design, develop and maintain performant BI applications and data pipelines
- Actively drive improvement and growth through analytics of our data and new techniques
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or any other relevant field
- Minimum 2+ year of relevant working experience (entry-level profiles with high-interest end exposure to data analysis will be highly welcomed)
- Experience with ETL processes
- A good understanding of basic relational database modeling and structuring principles (normalization, primary/foreign keys, indexing etc).
- Knowledge of SQL in any flavor
- Experience with Python and columnar databases/dataStores
- Experience working with remote teams will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- High level of customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work autonomously, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- Highly motivated to make a difference and take pride in your work - quality conscious
- Passionate with high-end technologies
- Attractive remuneration package
- A unique growth opportunity and cooperation with true innovators
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Work from anywhere in the world!